In the development of the CCE ecosystem, CCE coins are sold to the public. This allows the buyer to become a member of our Durian Lover’s Club or as a member vendor within our CCE Ecosystem platform (“CEP”).
The CCE COIN does not have the legal qualification of a security, as no rights to dividends or interests are ascribed to it. The sale of CCE COIN tokens is final and non-refundable. CCE COINs are not shares and do not give any right to participate to the general meeting of Coastal Crescent Energy Hong Kong Limited, or any of its companies within its structure. CCE COIN tokens shall therefore not be used or purchased for speculative or investment purposes. Neither this whitepaper nor any other material relating to the offer will be, or has been, filed with regard to legal disclosures. Therefore, laws and acts that ensure that investors are sold investments that include all the proper disclosures, and subject to regulatory scrutiny for the investors' protection are not applicable in this case. Every purchaser of the CCE COIN should receive proper advice in order to understand whether the purchase of the CCE COIN is appropriate for the purchaser’s purposes or not. Any purchaser of CCE COIN acknowledges and represents that they have carefully reviewed this white paper and fully understand the risks, costs and benefits associated with the purchase of CCE COIN tokens.
The purchaser of CCE COIN tokens undertakes that they have the requisite knowledge and understanding of cryptocurrencies, blockchain systems and services, and that they fully understand the risks associated with the crowdsale as well as the mechanism related to the use of cryptocurrencies.
Acquiring CCE COIN tokens and storing them involves various risks, therefore, and prior to acquiring CCE COIN tokens, the purchaser should carefully consider the risks, costs and benefits of acquiring CCE COIN tokens in the context of the crowdsale as indicated in the terms and conditions.
This whitepaper is not an invitation to enter into an investment. It should not be considered as a security offering. CCE COIN tokens are utility tokens which can be used only on the CCE platform and network, and are not intended to be used as an investment.
The offering of CCE COIN tokens on a trading platform is provided in order to allow the use of the CCE COIN on the CEP, and not for speculative purposes.
The offering of CCE COIN tokens on a trading platform does not change the legal qualification of the tokens, which remain a simple means for use on CEP, and are not a security. Acquiring CCE COIN tokens shall not grant any right or influence over the CCE COIN Group organization or provide the right to provide governance to purchasers.
Any person undertaking to acquire CCE COIN tokens must be aware of the CCE Group business model, the white paper, and the CCE terms and conditions, along with emerging regulatory and the various compliance issues as required by law. In such case, purchasers and anyone undertaking to acquire CCE COIN tokens acknowledges and understands that neither CCE or the wider CCE Group, nor any of its affiliates shall be held liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage caused by such changes.
Anyone undertaking to acquire CCE COIN tokens, acknowledges and understands that CCE Group does not provide any guarantees, and they acknowledge and understand that CCE COIN Group assumes no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage that would result from or relate to the incapacity to use CCE COIN tokens.
By participating in the Token Sale, the purchaser agrees to the CCE terms and conditions, and in particular, they represent and warrant that they:
- are authorized and have full power to purchase CCE COIN tokens according to the laws that apply in their jurisdiction of domicile;
- are not a U.S. citizen, resident or U.S. entity (a “U.S. Person”), nor are they purchasing CCE COIN tokens by signing on behalf of a U.S. Person;
- are familiar with all related regulations where in their legal jurisdiction, and confirm that purchasing cryptographic tokens in that jurisdiction is not prohibited, restricted or subject to additional conditions of any kind;
- are not acting for the purpose of speculative investment;
- will not use the token for any illegal activity; including, but not limited to, money laundering and the financing of terrorism;
- are solely responsible for determining whether the acquisition of CCE COIN tokens is appropriate for them;
- are acquiring CCE COIN tokens exclusively for use on the CCE platform and network;
- understand the risks associated with the token sale (including the risks related to the non-development of CCE COIN network and operations), and understand the use of cryptocurrencies.